My Tesla CyberTruck Giveaway: Here Are the Rules
I’m giving away a FREE Tesla CyberTruck!
I was confident that the price of Bitcoin would reach $39,900 (Tesla CyberTruck price parity) in the year 2021, but even I didn’t expect it to happen in the first week. The price increased $21,000 in 21 days! Now that Bitcoin has already exceeded the $39,900 price target this year, I will keep my promise from last summer to give away a free Tesla CyberTruck to one of my lucky Twitter followers who retweet my price prediction and giveaway. I just hope that Elon Musk will keep his promise to start delivering the CyberTrucks by the end of this year. I look forward to personally delivering a brand new CyberTruck to the winner of my giveaway.
For such an amazing Bitcoin price prediction and giveaway, I took some time to research and come up with some relevant rules and terms and conditions. It turns out that conducting this kind of free giveaway is not so simple. There are a vast number of laws and regulations that must be complied with in order to give away a high-value prize such as an automobile, and there are significant differences between jurisdictions. Therefore this giveaway will be limited to residents of the United States only (and also because the Tesla CyberTruck was only announced for the US market anyway). I really wish it could be open to the whole world, but governments make it very difficult to do so without unintentionally violating their laws. (For example, Brazil requires you to get formal authorization from the Brazilian National Savings Bank in order to conduct a free giveaway.) Here’s my first draft of the terms and conditions. I reserve the right to make additional changes as needed. This giveaway will run until the end of this year so that people have plenty of time to hear about it and participate.
Terms and Conditions of the Tesla CyberTruck Giveaway
- To participate and enter the giveaway, just complete the following two steps: (a) Become a user of Twitter and follow Bobby Lee’s Twitter account @bobbyclee; (b) Retweet at least one tweet from the @bobbyclee account that mentions the Tesla CyberTruck giveaway.
- Duration: This giveaway will run until December 31, 2021. Eligible participants must be followers of @bobbyclee on Twitter and must have retweeted one of the tweets mentioning the Tesla CyberTruck giveaway by the December 31, 2021 deadline.
- Prize: One Tesla CyberTruck base model (single-motor, rear-wheel drive, with anticipated MSRP of $39,900). According to Tesla, production of this model is expected to begin in late 2022. The CyberTruck prize will be delivered to the winner after this configuration is available for purchase and delivery. The exact details relating to the delivery of the prize will be announced later.
- The prize is non-transferable, and no cash redemption or prize substitution is allowed.
- Eligibility: U.S. residents, 18 years of age or older. Residents of New York, Florida, and anywhere else where this giveaway is prohibited by law are ineligible.The winner must provide official documentation (passport, drivers license, or other government ID) to verify residence and eligibility.
- The following persons are NOT eligible to win the prize: (a) Bobby Christopher Lee's immediate or extended family; (b) Employees, investors, affiliates, or partners of Ballet Global Inc.
- Bobby Lee will randomly select someone from his full list of Twitter followers that has retweeted the CyberTruck giveaway, and then will contact the potential winner by direct message from his @bobbyclee Twitter account. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Bobby Lee or a designated company to use the potential winner's name, image, and background information for marketing and advertising without notice, limitation, or further compensation. The potential winner will be required to sign a consent and release form. The potential winner will have 48 hours to reply, agree to the terms and conditions of this giveaway, and provide sufficient documentation to verify that the person meets all of the eligibility criteria. If the potential winner does not respond within 48 hours to satisfy all of the requirements of this giveaway, then a new potential winner will be chosen by the same method of random selection. This selection process will continue until a fully qualified winner is found.
- Once a fully qualified winner is found, Bobby Lee will announce the winner on his @bobbyclee Twitter account.
- The winner shall be responsible for payment of all applicable taxes on the prize. An IRS Form 1099 for the value of the prize will be issued to the winner.
- All decisions regarding the giveaway, including the selection of the winner and disqualification of ineligible participants, will be made by Bobby Lee, whose decisions shall be final.
- Bobby Lee reserves the right to make changes to these terms and conditions.
- This giveaway is not sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Tesla. “Tesla” and “CyberTruck” are trademarks of Tesla, Inc. or its related companies. No copyright or trademark infringement is intended.
Last updated: January 11, 2021